Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016

This year started full of hope and anticipation and it is leaving like the bastard motherfucker it turned out to be. I know this year has been a hell of a lot worse for many than it was for us but I still am happy to see it end. It seems this year just threw every curve ball in its arsenal at us and isn't going to stop until the very end. Office closings, new car payments (because BOTH vehicles died), shitty or nonexistent  pay raises, looming surgeries and on and on and on. GAH! I would say 2017 can't possibly be worse, but we all know that isn't true and I don't want to jinx myself. BUT on the plus side, we all survived the holidays. We have a roof over our heads, food in our pantry's and are in relatively good health so we will keep counting those blessings and hope for a prosperous 2017. Oh and check out my epic Christmas cheese plate.


No comments:

Post a Comment