Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Low Carb Little Beauties!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day Weekend. The Hubs and I sure did. At first I wasn't so sure since he decided to have a party meaning a lot of cooking and cleaning for me. But it actually ended being a really nice time. We had a good turn out of friends joining us and I managed to not drink too much or stray too far off of my diet! YAY Me! What helped were these little beauties that I concocted using a bag of little baby bell peppers. I meant to take a picture of them but ate them all instead. lol.

Bacon, Cheddar, Ranch Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers

1 bag baby bell peppers, stemmed and cored
1 brick cream cheese
1 1/2 Tablespoon ranch seasoning
6 or so slices of bacon, cooked crisp
1 Cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese

Put the cheeses, ranch seasoning and bacon in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, mix at low speed and gradually increase until everything is full mixed together

Stuff cheese mixtures into the hollowed out bell peppers. I found that using your hands to do this was the easiest way to get them stuffed. Enjoy. Simple, tasty and low carb!

No comments:

Post a Comment