Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Yummy

So this weekend was Easter and we feasted....and feasted..... and feasted. I will admit it was fun and delicious but today I feel like kaka. Boy, you sure do notice when you fall off of the healthy eating wagon. I am hoping i feel a little less sluggish this afternoon and can make It through my scheduled workout because right now I just want to go home and back to bed. For Easter we had roast beef with ALL the fixin's and then some. My contribution was a broccoli casserole. I used a squash casserole recipe that I had for inspiration and made it up from there.

Broccoli Casserole

4 heads broccoli, chopped into florets
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 soup can full of milk
1Tbs garlic powder
1/4 C Parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 Cups shredded Monteray Jack cheese
1 box stuffing mix

Mix stuffing mix, cheeses and broccoli florets into a large bowl.
In a separate bowl mix soups, garlic powder and milk until well blended
Add soup mixture to broccoli and stir to incorporate
Transfer to a large casserole dish and bake covered, at 350 for 1 hour or until cooked through

No comments:

Post a Comment