Monday, January 24, 2011

Original Cooking Creme Submission 2

Well, the philly cooking creme is finally available in stores around here, which gives me the ability to make even more submissions to the cooking creme contest and to play around more with my ingredients. The drawback! I have TONS of leftovers in my fridge! Husband and I can only eat so much! LOL! This week was exhausting so I decided to keep things simple with a quick and easy bean dip recipe. As soon as I was done making it, husband stole the bowl and headed to the living room to watch football with a bag of tortilla chips. I guess it's safe to say he liked it! LOL!

Easy Cheesy Bean Dip



10 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cooking Creme, original flavor
1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 can refried beans
1 cup(s) of prepared salsa
1 cup(s) of shredded mexican cheese blend

Steps
Combine all ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan or microwave safe bowl
Gradually heat on low heat until hot, stirring frequently
Garnish with cooking creme, shredded cheese and/or chopped green onion (optional)
Serve with tortilla chips
DIG IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment