Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'Ve Been Selected to Participate!

Boy, did that make me smile when I saw in my inbox this morning. Apparently, because I had participated in a past contest, I was invited to participate in a new contest from Philadelphia Cream Cheese. This time it's for a new product that hasn't hit the stores yet - cooking creme. I am not really sure what it is but what the hell! It's cream cheese so it has to be good. The best part is - I GET FREE STUFF! I love free! Since I made the entry cutoff and will be participating, Kraft will be sending me a container of each of the four flavors of cooking creme to use in the upcoming contest. I already have a pretty good idea of how I am going to use 3 of the 4 flavors (depending on the contest rules, that is). Now, I just need to find the time to test my ideas and make videos of my submissions. I haven't done video stuff in so long I don't remember how to edit them. LOL! It takes about three different programs to download them from the camera, edit them and then convert them to the appropriate file format. I'm going to have to figure all that out again, LOL! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment