Monday, November 15, 2010

It ain't me, babe.

No, no, no It ain't me babe. I was not selected to be one of the 25 lucky participants in the Iron Foodie challenge. Sigh. :( I have to admit it does leave me feeling a tad defeated. Granted the competition was stiff but, I can't help but wonder what the selection criteria were. My blog may not be the visually outstanding. I am no computer programming genius and it would be a far stretch to even call myself an amateur but, I do my best to stumble through. My cooking may not be the fanciest or cutting edge but, it's what honest hard working people eat and I pour my heart and soul into creating satisfying dishes that all the picky eaters in my family will enjoy. That is not an easy task, I assure you! I suppose I am just being a bit of a sore loser but still, it's no fun not being allowed to join in the reindeer games. Just ask Rudolph!

No comments:

Post a Comment